Terrabot is a Teamspeak bot that makes your banner in Teamspeak variable and dynamic. But also new functions like a Move-Bot have been added and make this bot a unique bot.
Bugfixes and input improvements
First of all a thank you to the GTA 5: Privat Kaffeebar Gamers Multigaming for the great help and passing on of the bugs.
Text Positioning and Creating Server Groups
- From now on you can copy text positions by theme and export them to another instance.
- If you created a new text position and an error was caused, the web page still jumped to all positions. Now the error is displayed again and you remain in the Create text position section.
- If you created a new server group filter and created a variable with "%", this server group filter was not saved. From now on the server group will be saved no matter if you create a variable with or without percent sign.
Add another Admin under Manage Accounts
- If you selected a new user from Teamspeak and added him as admin, no message was written to him. From now on a message will be written to the user in teamspeak again.
There are more bugs that will be fixed to make the TerraBot easier to use. TerraBot depends on the help of every user.
General information on the web interface
- Design changed from Restart-Button
- Design changed from Start/Stop button
- Paypal Donation Button added
- Login and logout design changed
- Under Profile it is now possible to delete the account
- Clean the code from the website and change it for performance
- Web page should load faster now
- Missing translations added and extended
NEW Changelog added to the webpage
- All Terrabot changes can now be read in the changelog
General information about the Bot-Engine
- The problem with "Nickname already in use" fixed ( thanks to Newcomer for collaboration)
- Complete revision of the bot
- Database and Teamspeak accesses made faster
- Bot-Engine completely prepared and improved for Teamnspeak 3.7.0
- All time zones from all over the world can now be set with the instance, so that the clock and date on the banner can be used all over the world
- New variables for dynamic displays
- Under Server group filter you can now create your own filters to show other server groups
- Other over 40 fonts to choose from
- After you have created a new Move profile, you automatically get to the Move rules
- messages or nudge can now also be set for admin groups for user notifications
NEW Manage account
- As an instance admin you can now create new accounts from the community, which can also set the bot depending on permissions. However, these new accounts are not able to delete the instance admin.